Monday, March 2, 2015

Mashup




This video is a mashup of various clips of Obama I found on Youtube played along with Jason Derulo's "Wiggle."  It's fair use because I'm not selling it and all footage I got was already online and in public access.  My intentions of this piece is just to make people laugh; I took two very different things (the president of the United States) and a dumb pop songs about butts and put them together, in hopes that the juxtaposition would be humorous.  My video is very different from the referenced work, and the song and the footage were definitely not made for each other.

The process of creating this was pretty simple.  I went on Youtube and searched "Obama dancing" and got various results -- some of them actual clips of him dancing, and other's photoshopped version -- and put "Wiggle" over it.  I replayed the clips over and over and edited to the music.

No comments:

Post a Comment